Please join your colleagues and the Hudson Valley Psychological Association for an education presentation about teens and adults on the Autism spectrum.
GRASP: Increasing Independence for Teens and Adults on the Autism Spectrum
When: Sunday, March 23rd, 2014 1o:00 am – 12:00pm
Where: Vassar Hospital Conference Room B, Poughkeepsie, NY
What: THIS PRESENTATION WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- What GRASP is, our mission statement, what we do, who we are
- Who we serve
- The individuals who work for us; why we are unique
- We have 34 support group across the US and Canada; why they work
- We are embarking on new programming for adults and teens; discuss what that programming is
- What agencies we are involved with and why this is important for the future of Autism services.
- Our presence in the HV, why being here is vital
- Future endeavors in the HV, NY, the US, and globally
To RSVP for the presentation please email: email@example.com